Skip to main content

Stylish blogger award: Thanks faith!



Here's what I gotta do:
  •  Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
Thanks to Faith over at I'm to sexy for this fat for the award!

• Share seven things about yourself
1) I often find one album I love and listen to it for a month straight
2) I'm an optimistic and hopeful person
3) I've discovered I love yoga!
4) Silly little "motivational tools" totally motivate me
5) My sister is 9 years younger than me. She just graduated college
6) I love cartoon movies, Bolt was fabulous
7) I love documentaries

• Award 15 bloggers and tell them you have done it.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your award! It's a huge honor! I hope your weekend away went well and was great!

    Good luck with everything! I enjoyed your 7 tidbits! (I already did a post from someone giving me the award but I do appreciate being nominated again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks! Thanks so much! Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my award! Just trying to share the green love on my small blog amongst thousands so you made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I will post it this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award! :D

    Jassi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for lovely award !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Cookbook giveaway! (Appetite for Reduction) Enter now!

This contest is for U.S residents only: Okay, so I have a few ideas for some giveaways that I'm planning on doing over the next few months. This is the first one, the next one I'll do once I hit 100 followers cuz it's a bigger prize and I'd like as many people as possible to be able to enter and spread the word. Contest Deadline: Starts now (April 12th) Ends before midnight (eastern time) April 22nd 2011 For now, I will be giving away a copy of my favorite cookbook, Appetite for Reduction , by Isa Chandra Moskowitz  << Her website. The Prize: This book is amazing, a lot of non-vegans think that vegan cookbooks are all full of strange ingredients that are only available at health food stores, but that isn't the case with this book. It has simple recipes made with easy to find and prepare ingredients and nearly everything in the book is between 200-400 calories per serving, and the servings are a good size. I've made many fabulous dishes from this b...

"Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."

I looked at this blog for the first time in two years the other day. I wanted to reference a post in another piece of writing. I had completely forgotten that I had revamped this site, and I like its look now. I do honestly miss writing here. So, I might try and liven the joint up a bit. Check back soon! Where am I now? I am going for a physical next Friday. It will be the first one I've had in a year and a half.  I have been gaining and losing the same 20 pounds my entire life, it seems. I have had some severe health issues in the last couple of years, like heavy shit that I'm not going to bore you with right now. Either way, my immune system decided to go bust. I have spent close to a year trying to improve it. I'm eating pretty healthy, I take vitamins now, and immune-boosting gummies, and zinc and blah blah blah. I was also suffering from chronic dehydration. Don't let yourself get there kiddie winkies. It's a bad time. I have spent the last three months or ...

"Nothing to say but Mmmmm" vegan alfredo

~*~*~This recipe is gluten free and vegan~*~*~ As are all my recipes Serves two. UPDATE: 3/17/2011 I have de-spiced this a bit and gave directions for a smaller serving of sauce. It seems I like my food spicier than most! ;) I've tried many vegan alfredo recipes I found online or in cookbooks and I never made one that i liked so much i made it twice. Always looking for something better. Tonight I messed around and created my own. My bf took one bite and he made.... The "O" face. Ha! He named this recipe when he said, "Nothing to say but Mmmm...". EDITED TO ADD: You will have LOTS of sauce left over, you can easily cut the sauce ingredients in half. Oops. What you need:  Here it is, excuse my horrible handwriting. I tried. ;) Here is a pic of stuff I used: Directions: I made the alfredo sauce while the gluten free (bionatura is my fave brand), pasta cooked.   I put 1 pack of mori nu lite silken tofu into the ninja ( my food processor above ), and...